DIANA GRUJOSKA - Bachelor of Psychology, Master of Professional Psychology
- Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) Registered Psychologist: PSY0001895636
- Member of the Australian Psychological Society MAPS
- Member of the Australia and New Zealand Association of Psychiatry, Psychology and Law (ANZAPPL)
- Medicare Registered Psychologist Provider
- Accredited with the State Insurance Regulatory Authority (SIRA)
Diana Grujoska is a registered psychologist with approximately 10 years’ experience across a range of clinical settings. She obtained her Bachelor of Psychology in 2013 from the University of Western Sydney, and then continued to pursue her studies with a Master in Professional Psychology which she completed at Macquarie University. She is also currently completing a Masters of Clinical Psychology at the University of New England.
Diana has experience delivering a range of psychological assessment, therapy and report writing services. She has a strong interest in forensic psychology, and enjoys assisting clients with their psychological needs regarding matters of the law.
Diana appreciates that every person has their own set of unique experiences, strengths, and challenges that they endure, and endeavors to ensure that all clients are approached in an individualized manner. She is also a firm believer in having a strong and supportive client-therapist relationship and understands how important this connection is for the assessment and report writing process.
Diana is also fluent in the Macedonian language.